Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
The next time a Gora Britisher or American complains about Asian and African Immigrants committing crime in their country, send them this and make them shut their mouth up.

"NCB Arrests British National For Growing Cannabis In Goa"
PANAJI: The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Thursday arrested a British national, Jason I, for allegedly growing cannabis at Socorro in the Porvorim constituency.

Amit Ghawate, the zonal director of the NCB’s Goa zonal unit, said that Jason’s house was raided based on specific information.
“During the search, 33 newly grown cannabis plants, 10 grams of ganja, and proceeds of crime to the tune of Rs 40,000 were recovered from the house,” Ghawate said. “The cannabis plants were found in flowerpots along with ornamental plants in the terrace area.”

Roshan

Country flag
I have watched ample number of school fights from the US and UK and in most cases involving a Black, the Black girl or boy fights like an animal, a wild animal to be more precise.
I can make certain observations about Blacks fighting other blacks and people of other races.
1. The way they throw those punches and kicks, it's almost as if they want their opponents to be dead, not hurt but "dead". Like with the intent of murdering their opponents.
2. They are hyper-aggressive. In the school fight videos that I have seen, the American, British whites are relatively more docile and mostly try their best to defend themselves and avoid trying to hurt the other person as much Blacks do. When they throw punches and kicks, it's almost like they do it with the intent of not wanting to kill them but rather make them back off. One has to take into account that there are several outliers too where our western "Gora" kids fight with equal savagery as black kids.
3. I don't if it's just me, but I sometimes think that Anglo Saxons especially British Kids or American kids have a very tribalistic mindset and upbringing. It's almost like they have zero discipline taught to them in their upbringing. This is including whites, blacks and all western kids in general.

Now coming to back to Blacks: Black ghetto culture, so many children being born out of wedlock, high crime rates per capita, its no wonder their behaviour is so primitive and uncivilized. Blacks blame racism for their under developed societies but see how the Asian-American societies are doing in terms of development and economic status, that is largely positive. It shows that racism, while not absent in the US is not institutionalised into the American society.

In my years of schooling, I always avoid getting into any kind of altercations or argumenta simply because I know that there will be consequences for indulging in such behaviour. My parents were very strict with my behaviour and whenever I didn't listen, I would get the occasional thrashing and beating. But in American schools it's the near polar opposite. Any altercation will simply not involve a teacher, any teacher who tries to mediation can be acused of assaulting the students.
ATTACHING SOME REAL EXAMPLES MYSELF.
This is a good video which explains the origins of ghetto culture well. They apparently learnt this from the rednecks/white trash in the south, not even blacks in Africa and the Carribbean behave this way.

another_armchair

Country flag
News is really not coming out from 'land down under'.

Still the identity of previous stabber not revealed.

PM of Australia says.. "these are not terrorism incidents".
Joel Cauchi named as Bondi Westfield attacker who stabbed shoppers

Cops not sure if he was motivated & driven by ideology. Most of his victims are women. Will have to filter through social media and connect the dots. Gora govt's these days are very selective when it comes to disclosing details of grisly crime.

Jimih

Country flag
Joel Cauchi named as Bondi Westfield attacker who stabbed shoppers

Cops not sure if he was motivated & driven by ideology. Most of his victims are women. Will have to filter through social media and connect the dots. Gora govt's these days are very selective when it comes to disclosing details of grisly crime.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles