Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Man I wished we will have an Indian guy on Shawn Ryan show one day this is a brilliant podcast and he is fantastic at his job

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Man I wished we will have an Indian guy on Shawn Ryan show one day this is a brilliant podcast and he is fantastic at his job
we had Major Jacob on the Teamhouse. . He kept talking ideas, he had so many great stories to tell, his father was in 9 too, he was in SG (though he'd never publically admit, we did see him wearing an SG badge once and I already told you that i belive he is from SG long ago) I think that was a missed oppurtunity.

kaboom

Country flag
we had Major Jacob on the Teamhouse. . He kept talking ideas, he had so many great stories to tell, his father was in 9 too, he was in SG (though he'd never publically admit, we did see him wearing an SG badge once and I already told you that i belive he is from SG long ago) I think that was a missed oppurtunity.
I think he purposefully circumvented all the major questions, maybe to avoide getting into trouble.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yes I remember seeing that EP that was awesome and yes he is SG but he is very very tight lipped would love these guys on jack Ryan because he is expert at these these he gets things out from CAG without effecting any opsec just minor details he is patient with his guest's ig that's why his podcasts are just on different level than his competitors would be so fun seeing marcos on the show

airborneCommando

Country flag
New Tan Pcs on them?
Old one, have seen these with desert based Garud units alot.
They need to do something with hanging long cords ergonomic failure 3 mag puches 6 long hanging cords entangle easily
This is coming at the cost of having a dual mag-pouch that too a universal one! I believe one can tie the cords up and set them at front to avoid entangling?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles