Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Master Chief

Country flag
Who will provide them the Intel?.. I guess Russian and Chinese satellites are closely monitoring US and Israeli bases for any large scale take off, so as to alert Iran in time.. So that Iran can launch maximum number of missiles at Israel, before many of them are destroyed on the ground...

Master Chief

Country flag
This maybe what Iranians want ? Israel better be ready for a multi front war
from nations with the backing of Russia and China. What could have been
avoided will now be an existential crisis for Israel. UAE and Saudis have said USA and
Israel will not be allowed to use their airspace or land to launch attacks on Iran. Very
stupid move by USA/israel not suprised. Every move Israel makes is with full blessings
of US. Iranians are not stupid arabs whose asses Israel has kicked for decades.
Israeli attack on Iran can also be used by Iran, to justify conducting a nuclear test

Azaad

Country flag
After 4 was with Pakistan (where India was victourous) :
1)India did not solve Kashmir problem
2)India did not gain territory
3)Pakistan became a nuclear nation
4)Bangladesh became a separate country (and possibly a new front in the future)

When countries win wars these kind of issues do not persist afterwards.
WW-1 era Germany. We know what that led to .

Country flag
Who will provide them the Intel?.. I guess Russian and Chinese satellites are closely monitoring US and Israeli bases for any large scale take off, so as to alert Iran in time.. So that Iran can launch maximum number of missiles at Israel, before many of them are destroyed on the ground...
If USA cannot alert Israel about hezbollah rockets I don't know how effective against Iran?? If this were the case 500 UAV's /missiles would not have been able to cross hundreds of miles into Israel?

Azaad

Country flag
This maybe what Iranians want ? Israel better be ready for a multi front war
from nations with the backing of Russia and China. What could have been
avoided will now be an existential crisis for Israel. UAE and Saudis have said USA and
Israel will not be allowed to use their airspace or land to launch attacks on Iran. Very
stupid move by USA/israel not suprised. Every move Israel makes is with full blessings
of US. Iranians are not stupid arabs whose asses Israel has kicked for decades.
Iran doesn't want a war. Having said that they've definitely over reached. The mullahs would want to frame this as Iran the lone ghazi out there vs Jews & the US to mobilize support at home.

Right out of the playbook of the regime during the Iran Iraq war which helped them consolidate their shaky regime immediately after the revolution . Doubt they'd be lucky twice over . But let's wait & see.

Moreover these to & fro moves though warlike aren't war per se nor would it lead to any such eventuality .

However this episode would definitely mark one in a long series of ecalatory moves which eventually culminates in a war as & when it happens.

Azaad

Country flag
Germany lost the war that is the difference.
Yes but the larger issue was you raising the fact that wars resulting in decisive wins ought to culminate in permanent peace . That wasn't the case here. It led to another world war.

Country flag
Yes but the larger issue was you raising the fact that wars resulting in decisive wins ought to culminate in permanent peace . That wasn't the case here. It led to another world war.
Permanent peace comes when you break up your enemies country. Like what happened to Germany after ww2 and Korea, vietnam and possibly Ukraine soon. I know someone will say Bangladesh but India let it
become a sovereign nation with no grip over it and a second hindu genocide.

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
Permanent peace comes when you break up your enemies country. Like what happened to Germany after ww2 and Korea, vietnam and possibly Ukraine soon. I know someone will say Bangladesh but India let it
become a sovereign nation with no grip over it and a second hindu genocide.
Most people don't realise that when China invades Taiwan the outcome of that war would hopefully be the last battle in the civil war between the CCP & the Kuomintang spanning nearly a century as of today which has merely seen a ceasefire by and large peaceful till date for 75+ years much like the Korean Armistice Agreement & the 38th parallel .

The same would be the case for India vs Paxtan / Bangladesh as & when we get down to settle the unfinished business of partition.

Unfortunately I wish I could say this would be the last battle for while the previous two examples could well result in a final war resulting in reunification or more splintering our wars will definitely be indecisive for these ancient animosities can't & won't be resolved with just one war here or there however decisive the result.

For that to happen either the whole mass of India gets converted or theirs do or either party gets completely annihilated.

Country flag
Most people don't realise that when China invades Taiwan the outcome of that war would hopefully be the last battle in the civil war between the CCP & the Kuomintang spanning nearly a century as of today which has merely seen a ceasefire by and large peaceful till date for 75+ years much like the Korean Armistice Agreement & the 38th parallel .

The same would be the case for India vs Paxtan / Bangladesh as & when we get down to settle the unfinished business of partition.

Unfortunately I wish I could say this would be the last battle for while the previous two examples could well result in a final war resulting in reunification or more splintering our wars will definitely be indecisive for these ancient animosities can't & won't be resolved with just one war here or there however decisive the result.

For that to happen either the whole mass of India gets converted or theirs do or either party gets completely annihilated.
The problem with India -Pakistan war is India would have to fight 3 pakistan . Pakistan in the west. Pakistan in India and East Pakistan (Bangladesh). How this would be done by a secular brainwashed population is difficult??

Azaad

Country flag
The problem with India -Pakistan war is India would have to fight 3 pakistan . Pakistan in the west. Pakistan in India and East Pakistan (Bangladesh). How this would be done by a secular brainwashed population is difficult??
I don't even want to answer what you've rightly diagnosed & few people if ever have taken cognisance of for fear of being accused of advocating genocide.

Country flag
I don't even want to answer what you've rightly diagnosed & few people if ever have taken cognisance of for fear of being accused of advocating genocide.
That is not my intention. But every India -Pakistan war has been religious hindu vs muslim presentation.
If 100% of Pakistani muslims have this Jihad fantasy and 10% of Hindus have this view and would fight
then Hindus would be outnumbered 3-1 not counting jihadis in India and Bangladeshis.

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
Thai is not my intention. But every India -Pakistan war has been religious hindu vs muslim presentation.
If 100% of Pakistani muslims have this Jihad fantasy and 10% of Hindus have this view and would fight
then Hindus would be outnumbered 3-1 not counting pakistanis in India and Bangladeshis.
Even if you don't advocate it or I haven't articulated it I believe eventually it'd come down to that or some such version of it . It won't happen during our lifetimes but I anticipate it happening around the end of this century give or take.

Country flag
Even if you don't advocate it or I haven't articulated it I believe eventually it'd come down to that or some such version of it . It won't happen during our lifetimes but I anticipate it happening around the end of this century give or take.
In Islam it is clear there is no coexistence with Kafirs so for them it is all or none. Hindus it is an issue of survival.
It can come a lot faster than people realize. All it takes is a muslim nation to be emboldened by other muslim nations and have the backing of the west.

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
After 4 was with Pakistan (where India was victourous) :
1)India did not solve Kashmir problem
2)India did not gain territory
3)Pakistan became a nuclear nation
4)Bangladesh became a separate country (and possibly a new front in the future)

When countries win wars these kind of issues do not persist afterwards.
Except 1971 war on eastern front ( Not on Western front ), all other war results were indecisive.

We won the war only technically. Means, Occupied more territory or stretagic points.

Though In 1971, UN Generals made them surrender but then Indira ji made a monkey out of herself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles