whats the most interesting conspiracy /rabbit hole that you are aware of?

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Conspiracy-Equating Bhagavad Gita with Bible & Quran. SC Clowns leading it.

Manusmriti should be comparable to Bible & Quran?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Chattisgarh and uttarakhand are also conspiracy theories.
#1956 state borders
#boycott 2000 state reorganization act.

skunk works

Country flag
I think it's best to differentiate fake news from in depth conspiracy,

9/11 is a rabbit hole worth exploring, especially about the missing 2.6 trillion dollars at minimum, was it just a amalgamation of unaccounted misc costs? Or something deeper, that's more than most nations GDP even today, let alone for 2000.

Moon landing always bugged me, can't they just take pics of the landing site at any time ? I assume they have

I don't think isreal has the balls to attack a nuclear states arsenal, more importantly this sounds like a lie end to end was this a new conspiracy? Surely that couldn't have spread when pakis were us lap dogs till 2013.
>Somebody placed large bets on the airlines stocks crashing in the days before 9/11. When those attacks happened, someone made a lot of money.

>the FBI's foremost Al Qaeda expert Ali Soufan wrote about how Khalid Mehdar, one of the hijackers was not only granted a visa to the USA, but the CIA also concealed from the FBI his travel itinerary. So the FBI was not able to deny him entry at the airport. Once he was in the US, it was impossible too interview him without probable cause.

>Soufan was already investigating the USS Cole bombing and the 2 embassy bombings, but their repeated inquiries to the cia about various AQ characters were ignored again and again.

>there was a lot of resistance against blaming the attacks on AQ. the establishment did not want to name Bin Laden as the attacker. There was a strong pressure to blame Iraq and Saddam instead.

>NASA has already lost the original moon landing tapes. Apparently someone taped over it. Imagine leaving the most important videotape in history lying on the table so some idiot could record a football game on it.

>inb4 'the Russians would have revealed to the world that the landing was fake'
>inb4 'C3 verified the landing site.'
>The landing happened. That's what chandrayaan verified. But there were no people on it. There were preset recorded transmissions. Russia will see something landing on the moon and will hear radio communications, but has no way to verify if communications are real.
What is this abt? :confused:
I think what you've just posted is the best conspiracy theory so far. Anything preceding or succeeding it will simply fail to match it's sheer grandeur & leaps & sommersaults of imagination. Besides most of these are regular tropes till date in the Ummah , OBL's & AQ's assertions of masterminding & executing the plot notwithstanding.

No clue about the 2.6 Trillion USD gone missing but multiple administrations from Bush onwards have refused to release sections of the 9/11 investigations deeming it classified on the extent of KSA's true involvement in the 9/11 conspiracy & attacks with speculations abounding about the involvement of the highest echelons of the Saudi establishment in it or at the very least awareness of it which wasn't shared in toto with the US.

In any case the documents will become public some day . Hopefully we'd be around while it happens while the Ummah street will come out with another version of Kithman which would no doubt be echoed here by you or some other peaceful . Astagfirullah !
Chandrayaan took pics of the landing site of appollo missions.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles