Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

asingha94

Country flag
Dude seriously said that Pakistan is the cheapest country to live in with the Asia's highest inflation. Just filing the loose end with nationalism stupidity & pride. How much debt an avg Pakistani owes? Does he know?
They compalin that indian GDP is calculated in nominal terms. In PPP Pakistan is literally decades behind. Dude also doesn't know that GDP equates with Indiustrial output.
Bunch of nonsense.
Collecting a bunch of feel good substance

madrao

Country flag
Below was discussed before, but don't think the image was posted. From 2021 data. My past idea of giving them free or very cheap sugar is still worth passing on to the Modi government...if anyone has inside connections.

View attachment 249744

This paki dude has the best analysis of the situation 😂😂😂 I’m guessing Or is the Lahori way of saying Aur
IMG_0428.jpeg

shade

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

shade

Country flag
View attachment 249905

As I told once, their brains aren't the only thing that gets fucked in a madarsa...
As I keep saying, pakis are retarded - centuries of inbreeding have ruined their brains. These assholes cannot eliminate polio and yet the sem3sem cope never ends.
I once read in a Joo website called the Tablet Mag that because of Green religion, a believer cannot accept that the jaahil kuffar is better than him, or his tribe.

Therefore you have the usual chimpouts by Arabs vs Israel, because they cannot accept that Israel has soundly beat them many times, when they used to come in 7 nation armies form and not via tunnel-rat jihadis firing rockets.

Why Paki behaves as he does.
Why Turki Turkeys are hyper nationalist.
Why Egyptians think they won the 1967 war, and will insist upon this, because the US-slave Anwar got the Jooz to return the Sinai peninsula to Egypt, but instead made Egypt the butler of the Jooz forever, this is ignored :bplease:

It is not that they are retarded
It is that they don't want to ACCEPT that "pure vheg daal khor blackie hendu baniya" is better than them, therefore they will tie themselves in knots trying to equal-equal and sem2sem

Covfefe

Country flag

madrao

Country flag
If they accept, it proves the two Nashun theory invalid (already proven in 71, but still)

Azaad

Country flag
77 years on, pious muslims from the land of pure still come to India to get basic surgeries done, because their own shithole is too primitive for that but sure jihad against the Hindu kafir must go on.
Indian people are the only ones who're so flexible that they're adept at making love to themselves. They can actually twist their tool & stick it up their own backsides . Paxtanis of course are past masters at it in a different sense apart from mastery in madrassah , animal sex & incest & their hidden talents for self fellating.

While I initially thought these are Tamilans who as the Paxtanis love to point out have a more sober view of Paxtan & Paxtanis ( although this could well be the case & the charitable organisation plus doctors may have actually gone the extra mile ) , I realised this could've easily happened in Delhi or Kolkata courtesy the Jhappa Pappi & Bhalo bhashi brigade respectively.

Mumbai remains an outlier though with political currents changing swiftly it's difficult to tell whether old hostilities would continue since the SS has split & both of the factions have given up street politics by the looks of it with the added bonus of the UBT faction having secularised meaning they could potentially actually welcome such a move were it to happen in Mumbai if not sponsor it.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Indian people are the only ones who're so flexible that they're adept at making love to themselves. They can actually twist their tool & stick it up their own backsides . Paxtanis of course are past masters at it in a different sense apart from mastery in madrassah , animal sex & incest & their hidden talents for self fellating.

While I initially thought these are Tamilans who as the Paxtanis love to point out have a more sober view of Paxtan & Paxtanis ( although this could well be the case & the charitable organisation plus doctors may have actually gone the extra mile ) , I realised this could've easily happened in Delhi or Kolkata courtesy the Jhappa Pappi & Bhalo bhashi brigade respectively.

Mumbai remains an outlier though with political currents changing swiftly it's difficult to tell whether old hostilities would continue since the SS has split & both of the factions have given up street politics by the looks of it with the added bonus of the UBT faction having secularised meaning they could potentially actually welcome such a move were it to happen in Mumbai if not sponsor it.
Muslim doctors and Muslim trusts exist in India.

Azaad

Country flag
Muslim doctors and Muslim trusts exist in India.
Doesn't sound like a Muslim trust though rice bags are spotted. In any case the doctors werent Muslim nor by the looks of it is the hospital.

https://www.mediflam.com/medical-tourism/hospitals-in-india/mgm-healthcare

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles