Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

another_armchair

Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
She said this
The address also highlighted how Kerala journalist Siddique Kappan was incarcerated and charged with sedition and UAPA for “intending” to report on the Hathras rape case.
Nothing about that bastards association with extremists (probably is an extremist)! But another headmasters son type of depiction!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
same conference...
in the final Q&A, one of the questions from audience was on the lines of "what if modi is incapacitated, what is his succession plan?"
another statement was "civilisational resurgence is bad for the world".

it was hatred against india and modi masquerading a intellectualism.

all the speakers have a political slant against current GoI , and yet these are the speakers who are informing muricans about India.

This is like hiring a bookie who takes shorts on India, as special advisor on India related matters.

a few i watched, didn't have the patience to watch the rest.
=======
Camden conference - Feb 2024

How India Sees the World - NIRUPAMA RAO
India’s Economy - ARVIND SUBRAMANIAN
Post-Colonial History - PRATAP BHANU MEHTA
Politics and Governance - ASHUTOSH VARSHNEY
Repression and Resistance in India - PRERNA SINGH
India’s Resurgence, Nationalism and Minorities: It Was the Best of Times; it Was the Worst of Times - FERNAND DE VARENNES
Role of the Media and the Modi P.R. Machine - EMILY SCHMALL
India’s Regional Role - ASHLEY J. TELLIS
India’s Global Aspirations - TANVI MADAN
How India’s Growing Global Role May Shape U.S. Policy - DANIEL MARKEY

Dr_Deep

Country flag
They wont be able to do Zilch...I live in US..I get a hard-on..when ever the Western Media describes us as Bad Boys...todha Gundai humbhi toh karein. Indians are the only saving grace for their Western Capitalism Corporations and Banks. Unlike China we dont cheat and screw them over..they have no other choice but to bend over backwards in front of us. Kuch din aur.. fir jab Ambani/Adani/Tata jab inke bikao journalists ko kharedenge yeh sab humari gun gaan karenge..

Azaad

Country flag

Here's the video of the idiot in tears. Most of these brainwashed DEI / woke scum would replicate the reaction of this buffalo here once arrested & charged on single or multiple counts.

They've got no clue how their divisive politics destroys society for they lack the intellectual tools & emotional maturity to dissect the problem at hand & come up with constructive solutions, instead indulging in show protests.

Unfortunately for us they aren't as mentally imbalanced as she buffalo was to cross a line & pay the price as this one will. And pay a price she must just to serve as a cautionary tale .

Jimih

Country flag
View attachment 248635

"As a result of this incident, we have made the decision to terminate Riddhi Patel," CRPE said.

Wannable Kebabi Habibi got fired as well.....
She will always remain a Kaafir in the eyes of the Abrahamics of the West.
Used and thrown like a contraceptive sheath.

I wish that more 'brown coolies' in US get these kinda rewards.

dfcool

Country flag
Why Germany Govt is so much interested in Internal politics of India

1) chinkcoms

Berlin remains highly dependent on Beijing for various products and raw materials, data shows

It would take decades for German businesses to end their reliance on imports from China

2) muzzy refugees

Last edited:

mamamia12

Why Germany Govt is so much interested in Internal politics of India

1) chinkcoms

2) muzzy refugees

I may have overestimated the Ameritards reach in influencing denial of technology to China from other countries. I think Europoors if given enough money, would gladly sell their mothers much less their crown jewel technology like how Germany,Netherlands handed over everything on silver platters and turned a blind eye to espionage on their own soil by chinkroaches. Europoors found another sugar-daddy and daddy has been spanking to make noises against India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles