Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

ovalpiston

Country flag
It seems to be ingrained in our DNA to engage in self-flagellation and self-doubt at every turn. Regardless of global events, we find ways to criticize ourselves relentlessly. Why do we question the integrity of our armed forces when faced with challenges? Let’s analyze the "brilliant" logic being hurled around in the above posts.

1. Israel bombed an Iranian embassy, and Iran responded with a two-week warning and a barrage of moped-powered drones and missiles. Most of these projectiles didn’t even breach Israeli airspace. Yet, somehow, this exchange is interpreted as a “strong message” from Iran ,similar to their "strong message" to US after Soleimani met his 72, and this analysis leads to a rather bizzare conclusion that India is weak!

2.Pakistan’s Strikes: In January, Iran conducted attacks on Pakistan, prompting Pakistan to retaliate by targeting the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Iranian territory, although why BLA and why not Iranial forces no one know! Yet, curiously, this logic implies that Pakistan is stronger than Iran and, by extension, stronger than India!

Despite Pakistan waging four wars and 77 years of terrorism and insurgency, they have failed to alter the map of Jammu and Kashmir.China, often touted as an “ubermensch,” had to resort to "slalami slicing" or vacate posts during border tensions.

Israel operates under the security umbrella of the entire Western world. Their actions are backed by the full might of US and its European allies, and their military capabilities are formidable compared to their adverseries. Iran is a theocratic-security state, relies on saber-rattling to maintain its rulers’ grip on power. This approach is no different to North Korea’s frequent missile launches toward Japan or South Korea.

Remember, nothing was given to us, we had to build the capabilties all the while feeding a billion hungry mouths in the past. Our armed forces fought with whatever tools and mandate was given to them by our past rulers but yet ensured that our enemies could never change the map nor do lasting damage to our nation! There exists no nation in this world that has survived 7+ decades of relentless attacks. We take a near 1:3 casualty while fighting militancy because we don't believe in bombing our people, no matter how hostile, to bits unlike other countries. Our national strength isn’t always measured by saber-rattling but by long-term resilience and strategic depth.

ovalpiston

Country flag
Now days people consume everything. Just throw at them and certain people will eat them.

This is a 100% fake story.

None of the journalist on earth is close to any spy agency. But opposite is true.
Certain handles have come crawling out of the wood works to peddle grade-A bullsh1t from twitter-space. Some are known ruskie propaganda handles on twitter and then there are others that seem to have been created after Oct 7. After dozens of fake videos yesterday shared as "Iranian attack on Israel", now they are sharing other bizarre videos, like the one from a busy day at the Ben-Gurion airport in 2022, as "zionists mass exodus from Israel"! If the Russia-Ukraine war has thought us anything it is that 80% of the war these days is conducted on the social media!

vishnugupt

Country flag
Middle East "peaceful" geopolitics is not as simple as people might think. Few things are very important.

1) Israel is the only true alley of Europe and America in ME. If Israel gone so will influence of America and Europe with it.

2) If Israel disappear in ME then it will be impossible to Europe or America to navigate through Arabian sea.

3) Israel is not a puppet of Europe or America but only a friend.

4) Saudi and Qatar want to destroy Iran more desperately than Israel. If you give 10 Nuclear warhead to Saudi And ask, whom you want destroy the first ??? All Sunni country in ME will say Iran without blinking an eye.

5) Whichever country support more for the Palestinians cause rules on Muslims. From Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Saudi and Now Iran.
Though Iran do not have any special love for Palestinians but it give them opportunity to show their presence in whole ME. ( Hauthi, Hizbullah)

5) Israel will need to find some effective and cheap air defence solution in near future. Otherwise it is a matter of time before Israeli AD will be overwhelmed by Arab artillery/missiles.

6) Israel possess Nuclear warhead but those are not a effective deterrence as compared to Russia or South Korea as Mullah are more willing and happy to eat nuclear waste in return of Israel destruction.

7) Many ME country like Jordan ( other monarch) don't want Israel to disappear as Israel offer a buffer between radicals and monarch.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Things are getting hyped up too much. No way this is happening, all these is drama to please domestic audience.
Even a hard core stupid wouldn't fire 300 missiles and drone just to appease domestic audiance. That too for mullah audiance?? I think WhatsApp message and 5 times messages announcement from Mosque will be enough for such purpose.

Public can be stupid but politicians are not. Such strikes have far reaching consequence for years. Nobody knows how many Iranian scientists/Politicians and military officers will be assassinated by Israel in retaliation.

Indrajit

Country flag
If USA cannot alert Israel about hezbollah rockets I don't know how effective against Iran?? If this were the case 500 UAV's /missiles would not have been able to cross hundreds of miles into Israel?
There's adequate time before Iranian missiles reach Israel. Not enough time with Hezbollah.

NutCracker

Country flag
After 4 was with Pakistan (where India was victourous) :
1)India did not solve Kashmir problem
2)India did not gain territory
3)Pakistan became a nuclear nation
4)Bangladesh became a separate country (and possibly a new front in the future)

When countries win wars these kind of issues do not persist afterwards.
Even Israel didn't stop Iran, it's been 8 years since Trump fukced up the nuclear deal, one way or another Iran will achieve what it wants; probably already have. There are no bombs which can target laboratories and enrichment facilities hundreds of meters beneath the ground.

hurrians

Country flag
"A large part of our shipping passes through this region and also, oil comes from there. So we are concerned when there is this kind of escalation. Hence, our effort has been to tell both of them to calm down,"

More importantly Iran should free indian sailors ASAP.

Else moodiji should freeze the proposal for classical language to Persian :)or else moodiji should threaten the mullas that he will make public the cfsl report of attack on (MV) Chem Pluto.

Anyways the Persians will soon free the Indian sailors.

And regarding Israel Iran conflict ,mullas are not stupid to escalate with Israel and Israelis have their respect for the Persians afterall they developed their book based on old Persian ideas and Cyrus was called great by none other than the Jews.

What concerns us are the release of the sailors of MSC Aries .

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
This maybe what Iranians want ? Israel better be ready for a multi front war
from nations with the backing of Russia and China. What could have been
avoided will now be an existential crisis for Israel. UAE and Saudis have said USA and
Israel will not be allowed to use their airspace or land to launch attacks on Iran. Very
stupid move by USA/israel not suprised. Every move Israel makes is with full blessings
of US. Iranians are not stupid arabs whose asses Israel has kicked for decades.
And finally we are at the doorsteps of that which has been in the making since the fall of Germany in 1945..
To my mind, if Israel attacks again, then Iran should start gathering allies and mobilise, though the big question is.. how do you punish a belligerent you do not share a border with.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Imho, there should be a Samsonite plan in response to Israel's Samson option.
If they do Samson, world will retaliate and make Israel glowing radioactive wasteland.
I think Israel has lost all the sympathy it earned post 7thOct.
A country which wages war yet does not give enough priority for the principal cause of war, which was hostage rescue, deserves to be punished. The facade of innocence which the Zionist state had put up has dropped.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
2) If Israel disappear in ME then it will be impossible to Europe or America to navigate through Arabian sea.

7) Many ME country like Jordan ( other monarch) don't want Israel to disappear as Israel offer a buffer between radicals and monarch.
Before 1979 Iran was itself friend and ally of the West.

US needed the excuse of protecting Israel to be in the Middle-East in the first place after the fall of Shah of Iran. The Shah was himself friendly to Israel.

The excuse was mainly related to extracting and transporting of crude oil from ME. The boogeyman of "Israel khatre mein hain" was yielded by the Yankees more than the Israelis themselves.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Before 1979 Iran was itself friend and ally of the West.

US needed the excuse of protecting Israel to be in the Middle-East in the first place after the fall of Shah of Iran. The Shah was himself friendly to Israel.

The excuse was mainly related to extracting and transporting of crude oil from ME. The boogeyman of "Israel khatre mein hain" was yielded by the Yankees more than the Israelis themselves.
Come on yaar, don't behave like Palestine Twitter handles who twist each and every fact.

Israel and Arabs had countless war and clashes. K!ll!nhi, Hostage, Hijacking, blasts, rocket attacks... All these are real

"Israel khatre me tha or hai" it's a simple truth not a boogeyman idea.

Jimih

Country flag
Israel and Arabs had countless war and clashes. K!ll!nhi, Hostage, Hijacking, blasts, rocket attacks... All these are real
Iam not talking about Arabs. Iam talking about Pre-Ayatollah Iran and it's relationship with Israel.

Heck even Iraq under Saddam Hussein fought war against Iran under Ayatollah.

Country flag
And finally we are at the doorsteps of that which has been in the making since the fall of Germany in 1945..
To my mind, if Israel attacks again, then Iran should start gathering allies and mobilise, though the big question is.. how do you punish a belligerent you do not share a border with.
Israel has used their alliance with USA for decades to their advantage repeatedly destroying their Arab neighbors. Iran has backing of Russia and China. If USA thinks it will be a cake walk they will be mistaken. I think this is a well designed trap that arrogant Israelis are leading uSA into?

vishnugupt

Country flag
Iam not talking about Arabs. Iam talking about Pre-Ayatollah Iran and it's relationship with Israel.

Heck even Iraq under Saddam Hussein fought war against Iran under Ayatollah.
Ohh, sorry.
Yes, that was a different time.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Israel has used their alliance with USA for decades to their advantage repeatedly destroying their Arab neighbors. Iran has backing of Russia and China. If USA thinks it will be a cake walk they will be mistaken. I think this is a well designed trap that arrogant Israelis are leading uSA into?
It is a well designed trap 🪤 and Biden not surprisingly is sleepwalking into it.
Ofcourse, the blame for 07 Oct lies squarely on Hamas. The clearing of Gaza is also justified by IDF.

But to bomb Iran embassy and then claim self defence, deserves a resounding thrashing.
You sure about China Russia? China is a bunch of cowards, no action, all statements. They backtrack even on anti piracy ops. Am not sure they will shed blood for Iran, at all
Russia.. well, they could. But then, this is not Soviet Union. The spirit of SU remains, but the body has disintegrated.
What can Russia do to help Iran??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles