Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Attention wh0re after crocus attacks, banderites cockroach need to be crushed mercilessly.
I wish an onyx on rada building, especially these loudmouth Danilov etc.
By the way, Danilov has been ambassador to Moldova for 2 weeks already.
I already said - Transnistria has a few months left to live.

ww2historian

Country flag
It turns out that it will be a new cruise missile or based on an improved version of the surface-to-surface class. Ground targets are harder to identify than sea targets, but it has already destroyed military targets in Crimea more than once, including several S-400 launchers.
It is longer because the flight is 400 km and the warhead is larger.
But why am I talking about the new missile: Neptune has reached its maximum. This will already be a new complex (with its own launcher and identification radar).
They can reach 59 out of 99 air bases? It's too bad that the biggest problem with that clown's math is Ukraine has only 2 Neptune missiles, so they can only reach 2.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
They can reach 59 out of 99 air bases? It's too bad that the biggest problem with that clown's math is Ukraine has only 2 Neptune missiles, so they can only reach 2.
Have you read my addendum? I don’t want to look for English-language information specifically for you.
Cruise missiles fly to visit Crimea almost every day. But if a French-British СМ is launched from a Su-24 and its carrier sees the radar in advance, then the Neptune launches from any point.
Not all missiles reach their target. Look for the photo yourself where the Russians show the downed Neptune.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I remember how a year ago the pro-Russian little dogs here at the DFI barked about how “Kinzhal" destroyed the “Patriot” battery in Kyiv, but not a single photo appeared. But when the S-400 battery is destroyed, the photo appears quickly.
This is an addition to the comment to @ww2historian when I said that we are bombing Crimea almost every day.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of combat operations in Ukraine has been published, with the participation of the maximum drone-protected Russian T-72 tank, also called the Tsar Tank. Despite the fact that the tank was previously damaged by Ukrainian artillery, judging by the video, it continues to be used. The Tsar tank T-72 was spotted in Krasnogorovka, where it was hit by cluster shells. And he was almost destroyed by a Ukrainian artillery strike, as shown at the end of the video. For some unknown reason, the tank drove to the factory building in the center of the village and returned back. Later it was reported that the tank delivered a group of military personnel.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This is, of course, not a ballistic missile or a new loitering munition (analogous to the Lancet), but for me it is a personal gladness.
In 2014 we traveled on school buses and all the protection was 2 mm stamped steel. Armor, like ammunition, is never superfluous.
Who remembers - I showed a video of a train with armored vehicles purchased in Bulgaria.
Here's what you can quickly do from an old APC. It’s a pity, of course, that the KPVT was left instead of the new Ukrainian heavy machine gun (I personally don’t like it).
photo_2024-04-17_17-22-34.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
I remember how a year ago the pro-Russian little dogs here at the DFI barked about how “Kinzhal" destroyed the “Patriot” battery in Kyiv, but not a single photo appeared. But when the S-400 battery is destroyed, the photo appears quickly.
This is an addition to the comment to @ww2historian when I said that we are bombing Crimea almost every day.
Dema talks about this on his latest video. The evidence shows that there were no S-400 destroyed. It's possible they were, but the evidence does not support this.

Immanuel

Country flag
Probably fake news, those look like S300 to me. I am just counting for Odessa storm, I don't care what it costs the Russians, I want to see yo ass in the trenches. Till then it's all begging and randi rona from Ukro Nazis. Run Forrest run. Get your 'on welfare consuming ass' ready. Khinzal is overkill for those shitty Patriots, the last few were dropped by TornadoS. Lancet takes out most of the hand me down AD. Wait FAB-3000 loading, madarlund lagnewali Hai. Chutiyas even claimed they shot down Khinzal, Zircon. They can't even shoot down Iskanders, Lancets. How many surrendering every day? Soon it will be free fall.

Russians should just go all out on 4 directions, drop it like it's hot 🔥, tired of this Ukro Nazi money sink hole, now or never.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Dema talks about this on his latest video. The evidence shows that there were no S-400 destroyed. It's possible they were, but the evidence does not support this.

I looked at the background of this channel. Apart from the suspicious date of its creation (March 4, 2022), it only covers military events where “Russia’s ears” stick out. You can continue to believe him, but I won't believe him.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akimji

I have already spoken about the end of the war - one of the states will disappear. Russia will be able to stay (if it loses), but not within modern borders: there was a Russian Empire - there is no Russian Empire, there was a Soviet Union - there is no Soviet Union, but a new state always arises there.

ww2historian

Country flag
I looked at the background of this channel. Apart from the suspicious date of its creation (March 4, 2022), it only covers military events where “Russia’s ears” stick out. You can continue to believe him, but I won't believe him.
Dima talks about Russia losses and defeats all the time. He's very objective and always is clear about when he's stating his opinion from facts. If stating the date about when he started this channel is the best you can do to discredit him, you are even dumber than I thought.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Dima talks about Russia losses and defeats all the time. He's very objective and always is clear about when he's stating his opinion from facts. If stating the date about when he started this channel is the best you can do to discredit him, you are even dumber than I thought.
You f..ked up "smart" freak! You don't know Russian, but this is a regular Z-channel that presents information in their style. I can find hundreds of such channels in Russian, but I don’t want to because there is war between countries and information is also a weapon. We shot the f..king idiot from Texas. Come to his place and here you will shout about love for Russia. The a country that hates the USA. Maybe you still like Iran?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles